Whoa! This dessert is packed with all of your favorites! Fudgey brownies, caramel, crisp apples, peanuts and reese's peanut butter cups! This is a to-die-for dessert that will turn even the pickiest eaters into little pigs!
- 1 (20 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, soft
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 red apple, chopped with the skin left on
- 1 green apple, chopped with the skin left on
- 6 reese peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts, chopped
- Combine brownie mix with the oil, water, and eggs.
- Pour into a greased 13x9 inch pan and bake for 25-35 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- Combine softened cream cheese with 1/4 cup of the caramel dessert topping.
- Spread cream cheese/caramel mixture over cooled brownies.
- Sprinkle chopped apples, peanut butter cups, and peanuts over the cream cheese/caramel mixture.
- Drizzle remaining caramel dessert topping over the dessert.
- Slice into squares.
- Refridgerate left-overs.