1/1 Photo of Candy Bar Dessert Pizza
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This sounds SO good but so bad for you :'( so i haven't gotten around to trying it yet! also I'll prob try different ice cream flavors, like cookie dough or vanilla. i might make it for a group of girls if we end up getting together for a Christmas party--we girls LOVE chocolate!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (22 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 egg
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup ice cream topping, butterscotch caramel, fudge, marshmallow, warmed (why not try a mix?)
- 2 cups cut up candy bars (chocolate bars, toffee, peanut butter, whatever you want!)
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil, and egg. Stir until combined.
- 3Spread dough evenly onto a greased 12-inch pizza pan with 1/2 inch sides.
- 4Bake in oven for 18-20 minutes. Cool completely.
- 5Cut brownie into 12 wedges. Do NOT remove from pan. Place small scoops of chocolate ice cream on each wedge. Cover tightly and freeze until firm.
- 6To serve, pour warm ice cream topping over ice cream. Sprinkle with cut up candy bars. If desired, pour whipped cream, sprinkle nuts, and strawberries also! Serve immediately and hit the gym later! haha!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Bar Dessert Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.5
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 32.5 mg
- Sodium 191.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 36.9 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ice cream topping