Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These cookies are absolutely amazing! My aunt made these one Christmas and I fell in love with them. They are so easy to make, and hey are always a party pleaser. You can also use any kind of mini candy bar. I have used mini Twix before. And I am sure 3 Musketeers and Milky Way are just as great! This original recipe was only for 24 cookies. So you can cut every thing in half.
- 1 (18 ounce) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 48 Snickers miniature candy bars
- candy sprinkles (any color or use colored sugar)
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Beat cookie dough and Flour until combined (this could take a while)
- Shape 1 – ½ teaspoons of dough around each snickers (don’t measure, just eyeball it! just make sure that the whole snickers is covered)
- Roll in sugar
- Place 2 inches apart on a foil or parchment paper on a cookie sheet
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes.