1/4 Photos of Cafe Choc Chip Cookies
I got this recipe out of the Australian Country Style magazine. I have often made them as a present for friends and they have always been well received.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180°C Grease and line a biscuit tray.
- 2Place the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl and, with an electric mixer, beat until light and creamy.
- 3Beat in the condensed milk.
- 4Add the flour and mix on low speed until smooth.
- 5Stir in the choc bits until well combined.
- 6Roll about 2 teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place on the lined tray.
- 7Press each ball gently with a floured fork.
- 8Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- 9Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the trays.
- 10Store in air-tight containers.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cafe Choc Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (837 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.0
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.2 mg
- Sodium 62.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g