1/3 Photos of Buttertart Treats
I was thrilled to get this after trying it at a potluck. Classic in my book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine flour and 2 tablespoons brown sugar. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- 2Bake for 15 minutes in greased 9x9 inch pan in oven preheated to 350. Do not fully cook the crust.
- 3Mix eggs and remaining brown sugar together in a large bowl. Then combine the oats, salt, and baking powder and stir into the egg mixture along with the vanilla. Add rasins and coconut. Spread the mixture evenly over the partially baked crumb layer in pan.
- 4Bake 20 minutes more. Cool, and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttertart Treats
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.8
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 73.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g