1/2 Photos of Butter Pecan Pound Cake
1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 10 mins
My mom purchased this cake from our annual church bazaar! She was generous and gave half of the cake to me! Wow, it was so good! It was moist, dense and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease tube pan or spray with Pam.
- 3Sprinkle pan with the powdered sugar.
- 4Sprinkle chopped pecans over the powdered sugar.
- 5Mix 1st 6 ingredients for about 4 minutes.
- 6Pour in pan over the sugar and pecans.
- 7Bake 60-70 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 8Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Pecan Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.6
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 378.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 36.5 g
- Protein 4.7 g