1/2 Photos of Butter Pecan Cream Cheese Cookies (Cake Mix)
I came up with these after seeing a recipe for Devils Food Cream Cheese Cookies. My mom does not care for chocolate, so I decided to try using a Butter Pecan cake mix instead. They were a hit. Very soft and chewy. I hope you enjoy them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cream butter and cream cheese together.
- 3Blend in egg and maple flavoring.
- 4Add dry cake mix 1/3 at a time, mix well after each addition.
- 5Chill for 30 minutes.
- 6Drop by spoonful on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until just lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Pecan Cream Cheese Cookies (Cake Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.9
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 33.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butter pecan cake mix