1/2 Photos of Butter Pecan Cookies
My MIL gave me this recipe several years ago. It's super easy and delicious. I've given out this recipe many times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream cake mix, eggs, vanilla and margarine together with mixer.
- 2Stir in brickle chips and pecans.
- 3Drop onto greased or parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees F for about 10 minutes.
- 5Let cool for 2-3 minutes.
- 6Transfer cookies to cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Pecan Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (441 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.9
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 67.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butter pecan cake mix