1/1 Photo of Butter Crunch Cheesecake Bars
If you like Butterfingers candy and cheesecake this is for you! I have heard it said that this could use more sugar. I think it depends on just how sweet your sweet tooth is. Taste and add more if you think it would benefit. *PLEASE NOTE:There is a final filling ingredient that the Zaar computer doesn't like and keeps refusing to publish. This is: 6 small chocolate crispy peanut butter flavored candy bars (like Butterfinger), chopped into medium sized pieces.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup shelled walnuts, chopped
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3In bowl, beat butter with mixer until smooth and creamy, 1 minute Add sugars, beat 3 minute until fluffy.
- 4Beat in flour.
- 5Beat in nuts until just incorporated. Reserve 1 cup mixture.
- 6Press remainder over bottom of ungreased 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- 7Bake crust 10 minute Let cool.
- 9In bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar with mixer until smooth.
- 10Add vanilla and eggs, beat for 2 minute.
- 11Fold in candy bars (see into description above).
- 12Spoon over baked crust. Sprinkle reserved crust mixture over top.
- 13Bake for 30 minute until cheesecake layer is set.
- 14Let cool.
- 15Cut into 16 bars.
- 16Serve, or cover and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Crunch Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.4
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 80.5 mg
- Sodium 156.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 5.7 g