1/3 Photos of Butter Cookies (St. Martin -- Caribbean)
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe was found on the internet at recipeisland.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl, cream butter & sugar along with the vanilla extract, until mixture is fluffy & light.
- 3In a bowl, whisk together flour & salt, then, 1/2 cup at a time, add it to the butter mixture, beating well after each addition.
- 4Scoop dough onto the center of a large ungreased, 9-inch square baking pan, & using a spatula spread it out evenly.
- 5Bake the huge cookie on the center rack of the oven until firm to the touch & golden brown, about 35 minutes.
- 6Remove the pan from the oven & cut the 9-inch square cookie into 1 1/2-inch squares, making 36 smaller cookies.
- 7Place them on a wire rack to cool before eating.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Cookies (St. Martin -- Caribbean)
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.1
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 33.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g