1/5 Photos of Brownie Swirled Peanut Butter Oreo Cookies
Picky Palate's Note:
This is one of my own creations from my blog, www.pickypalate.blogspot.com Brownies, Peanut Butter and Oreos. Need I say more?!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F
- 2Cream the butter and sugars until well combined. Add in peanut butter until well combined. With mixer on low beat in egg and vanilla until smooth.
- 3Sift flour, baking soda and powder, and salt into a large bowl. With mixer on low slowly add in dry ingredients and broken oreos until just combined. Pour cookie dough onto a rimmed cookie sheet and press to about ½ inch thick, doesn’t have to be totally flat or reach edges of cookie sheet, just spread out.
- 4Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Take 3 tablespoons of brownie batter and drizzle evenly over cookie dough. Take a toothpick and gently swirl brownie batter into cookie dough only a few times. You should be able to see clear brownie swirls.
- 5With a medium cookie scoop, scoop cookie dough with brownie swirls onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until cookies are cooked through but still soft. Let cool for 3 minutes on baking sheet before transferring to a cooling rack to cool. Serve and enjoy!
- 6**Save and bake the remaining brownie batter after cookies are done baking at 350°F according to package directions***.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Swirled Peanut Butter Oreo Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.7
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 139.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g