1/1 Photo of Brownie Pops
A great kid-pleasing, fun dessert. Adults love them too. From Betty Crocker. Cook time includes baking and freezer time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 13x9 inch pan with foil so foil extends about 2 inches over sides of pan. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- 2Make brownie mix as directed on box for 13x9 inch pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 3Place brownies in freezer for 30 minutes.
- 4Remove brownies from pan by lifting foil; peel foil from sides of brownies.
- 5Cut brownies into 24 rectangular bars, 6 strips lenghtwise and 4 rows across, each about 1-1/2 by6 3-1/4 inches.
- 6Gently insert stick into end of each bar, peeling foil from bars.
- 7Place on baking sheet, freeze 30 minutes.
- 8In microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and shortening on high about 1 minute; stir until smooth. If necessary, microwave additional 5 seconds at a time.
- 9Dip top 1/3 to 1/2 of each brownie into chocolate.
- 10Decorate with sprinkles, candy, etc.
- 11Lay flat on waxed paper or foil to dry.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Pops
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.1
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 94.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 2.2 g