requested recipe. I haven't tried yet myself, as biscotti are very easy to make one a regular basis...I will post some of my biscotti recipes...look for Cherry chocolate Biscotti, and my Special K Biscotti recipes....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except the nuts into mixer bowl.
- 2Blend for 3 to 4 minutes.
- 3Dough should form a ball.
- 4Toss in the nuts and combine well.
- 5Pat into a 14 x 4 inch log on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- 6Flatten slightly.
- 7Bake 350 degrees preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- 8Remove onto a wire rack and cool 12 minutes.
- 9Slice into slices with a serrated knife.
- 10Place back on parchment sheet cut side down.
- 11Return to oven for 8 minutes.
- 12Turn each slice over.
- 13Return back to oven 8 minutes.
- 14Turn off oven, keep door slightly ajar.
- 15Leave in oven 40 minutes.
- 16Remove to a wire rack, and cool completely.
- 17Store airtight in a tin container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (1101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.8
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 93.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g