Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
requested recipe. I haven't tried yet myself, as biscotti are very easy to make one a regular basis...I will post some of my biscotti recipes...look for Cherry chocolate Biscotti, and my Special K Biscotti recipes....
- Combine all ingredients except the nuts into mixer bowl.
- Blend for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Dough should form a ball.
- Toss in the nuts and combine well.
- Pat into a 14 x 4 inch log on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Flatten slightly.
- Bake 350 degrees preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove onto a wire rack and cool 12 minutes.
- Slice into slices with a serrated knife.
- Place back on parchment sheet cut side down.
- Return to oven for 8 minutes.
- Turn each slice over.
- Return back to oven 8 minutes.
- Turn off oven, keep door slightly ajar.
- Leave in oven 40 minutes.
- Remove to a wire rack, and cool completely.
- Store airtight in a tin container.