3 hrs 8 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 1 cup flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 2Cream together: butter and sugar.
- 3Beat in egg, vanilla and milk.
- 4Stir in flour mixture, then add enough of the remaining 1 cup flour to make the dough stiff enough to roll.
- 5Wrap in plastic wrap and chill several hours.
- 6Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 7Roll out on a lightly floured cutting board to 1/8" thickness.
- 8Use floured cookie cutters to cut into shapes.
- 9Place on an ungreased baking sheet, sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- 10Bake for 8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (555 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.3
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 73.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g