Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Combine 1 cup flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Cream together: butter and sugar.
- Beat in egg, vanilla and milk.
- Stir in flour mixture, then add enough of the remaining 1 cup flour to make the dough stiff enough to roll.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill several hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Roll out on a lightly floured cutting board to 1/8" thickness.
- Use floured cookie cutters to cut into shapes.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet, sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Bake for 8 minutes.