1/8 Photos of Bread Machine Bread Bowls
2 hrs 40 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
I've been finding that making bread bowls can be tricky because if you let them rise too long, they tend to flatten out. Try to stick to the timing as best you can. Use the 2lb. setting on your machine if you have the option.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place everything but the egg white in your bread machine in the order that your manufacturer recommends.
- 2Use dough cycle.
- 3When the cycle is complete, turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Divide into 6 equal portions and shape into balls.
- 4Place the 6 balls onto a greased cookie sheet and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- 5Brush with beaten egg white.
- 6Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- 7Once done, you can cut the top off and scoop out the center leaving about 1/4 inch on all sides.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Bread Bowls
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.2
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 260.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 11.5 g