Cook2 hrs 30 mins
I've been finding that making bread bowls can be tricky because if you let them rise too long, they tend to flatten out. Try to stick to the timing as best you can. Use the 2lb. setting on your machine if you have the option.
- Place everything but the egg white in your bread machine in the order that your manufacturer recommends.
- Use dough cycle.
- When the cycle is complete, turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Divide into 6 equal portions and shape into balls.
- Place the 6 balls onto a greased cookie sheet and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Brush with beaten egg white.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Once done, you can cut the top off and scoop out the center leaving about 1/4 inch on all sides.
Wow!!! These are awesome!!
These were easy and excellent. I made this into 4 bowls and cooked 40 minutes.
These are great, I did them the old fashioned way by hand. Next time will take everyone else's advice and divide the dough into four bowls instead of six. Thanks!