1/4 Photos of Blueberry Upside-Down Cake
Another family favorite recipe that we so enjoy when blueberries are in season although frozen berries can be used also. We love this served with ice cream. Great summer recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter;stir in brown sugar. Spread into an ungreased 8"baking pan.
- 2Arrange blueberries in a single layer over brown sugar mixture;set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, cream remainaing butter and sugar until light and fluffy. beat in egg and vanjlla.
- 4combine flour and baking powder; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition.
- 5Carefully pour over blueberries. Bake at 350F for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.Immediately invert onto a serving platter. cool. serve with whipped topping or ice cream if desired.
- 6NOTE: frozen blueberries can be used,do not thaw before adding to batter.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Upside-Down Cake
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.8
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 68.6 mg
- Sodium 198.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 38.8 g
- Protein 4.5 g