1/5 Photos of Blueberry Streusel Cake
With only 196 calories per serving, there's no reason to deny yourself a piece of Blueberry Streusel Cake!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 1/2 cups flour (I use 1/4 cup oat flour and 1/4 cup mix of wheat germ and bran with 1 cup white flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2-3/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1Combine 1/2 cup sugar and next 3 ingredients; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer 5 minutes.
- 2Combine 1 1/2 cups flour and baking soda; add to egg mixture alternately with yogurt, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- 3Pour batter into a 9 1/2-inch round tart pan coated with cooking spray, spreading evenly over bottom and up sides of pan.
- 4Combine remaining 1/4 cup sugar, 1 tbls.
- 5flour, and next 3 ingredients, tossing gently.
- 6Spoon over batter, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- 7Bake at 350* for 45 minutes or until lightly browned; cool 20 minutes on a wire rack.
- 8Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 9Yield: 10 servings Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Streusel Cake
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.1
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 21.4 mg
- Sodium 133.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 3.6 g