Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love blueberry season. This is a delicious cake to use fresh blueberries in.
Make and share this Blueberry Sour Cream Cake recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; stir to combine and set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, add the butter and sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Add in the vanilla; stir to combine.
- Add in the flour mixture alternately with the sour cream; stirring to combine after each addition.
- Fold in 1 cup blueberries.
- Grease and flour a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of blueberries evenly over batter.
- Sprinkle evenly with the brown sugar.
- Pour remaining batter over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
- Serve with sweetened whipped cream.