1 hr 20 mins
I love blueberry season. This is a delicious cake to use fresh blueberries in.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; stir to combine and set aside.
- 2In another mixing bowl, add the butter and sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
- 3Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- 4Add in the vanilla; stir to combine.
- 5Add in the flour mixture alternately with the sour cream; stirring to combine after each addition.
- 6Fold in 1 cup blueberries.
- 7Grease and flour a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- 8Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan.
- 9Sprinkle 1 cup of blueberries evenly over batter.
- 10Sprinkle evenly with the brown sugar.
- 11Pour remaining batter over the top.
- 12Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
- 13Serve with sweetened whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Sour Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.0
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 352.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 4.8 g