1 hr 10 mins
"Try this dessert with other seasonal fruit. It's quick and easy and you'll love the delicate flavour." Source: I've Got to Have THAT Recipe, Too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 (600 g) package unsweetened frozen blueberries or 2 1/2-3 cups fresh blueberries
- 2In a medium bowl, mix flour and sugar together. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Press into a 10-inch pie plate or a 10-inch springform pan. Press dough up sides approximately 1 inch.
- 3Bake at 400F for 10-12 minutes.
- 5In a large bowl, combine flour and sugar and quickly toss with blueberries. As soon as crust is out of oven, fill crust with blueberry mixture. Dot with butter and cover with topping.
- 7In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and sprinkle on top of blueberries.
- 8Bake at 400F for 30 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Shortbread Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 651.7
- Calories from Fat 345
- Total Fat 38.3 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 91.5 mg
- Sodium 252.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 32.0 g
- Protein 6.8 g