Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
"Try this dessert with other seasonal fruit. It's quick and easy and you'll love the delicate flavour." Source: I've Got to Have THAT Recipe, Too!
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1 (600 g) package unsweetened frozen blueberries or 2 1⁄2-3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- In a medium bowl, mix flour and sugar together. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Press into a 10-inch pie plate or a 10-inch springform pan. Press dough up sides approximately 1 inch.
- Bake at 400F for 10-12 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and sugar and quickly toss with blueberries. As soon as crust is out of oven, fill crust with blueberry mixture. Dot with butter and cover with topping.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and sprinkle on top of blueberries.
- Bake at 400F for 30 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.