This is very good! My hubby loved it and I think it was gone by the next morning between him and the kids. It's wonderful heated with vanilla ice cream on the side...yummy! Prep time does not include making the pie crust.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare pastry.
- Stir together sugar, flour and cinnamon; mix with berries.
- Turn into pastry lined pie pan; sprinkle with lemon juice and dot with butter.
- Cover with top crust which has slits cut in it for venting; seal and flute.
- Cover edge with 2 to 3 inch strip of aluminum foil to prevent excessive browning; remove foil last 15 minutes of baking.
- Bake 10 inch pie 45 to 50 minutes or until crust is brown and juice begins to bubble through slits in crust.