1/1 Photo of Blueberry Lemon Crumb Bars
This is a nice way to use those fresh blueberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon rind
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter or 1/2 cup margarine, cut up
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Heat oven to 400°.
- 2Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 3Combine flour, granulated sugar, lemon peel and salt in food processor and pulse.
- 4With machine on, add butter through feed tube.
- 5Whisk egg with vanilla in bowl; with machine on, add through feed tube until combined.
- 6(Mixture will be crumbly) Press evenly into prepared pan.
- 7Bake 12 to 15 minutes until golden.
- 8(Crust will crack but that's okay) Cool.
- 9For the crumb topping: Stir butter and brown sugar in medium bowl until smooth.
- 10Stir in flour.
- 11Sprinkle blueberries over baked crust.
- 12Combine sugar and nutmeg in cup and sprinkle over berries.
- 13Crumble on topping.
- 14Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until browned.
- 16Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 17Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Lemon Crumb Bars
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.2
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 55.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 1.9 g