Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious Blueberry cake!
Make and share this Blueberry Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Cream Shortning and Sugar.
- Add Beaten Egg.
- Mix Dry Ingredients and Milk And Add To The Egg Mixture.
- Line pan with blueberries and sprinkle with sugar.
- Pour mixture Over Blueberries.
- Bake 50 minutes Or Untill Golden Brown at 350°F degrees.
I found this to be very good, however the directions were less than clear. Use a 8x8 pan and just add dry ingredients and milk alternately. filling the bottom with blueberries were too much for our taste and I should have used more sprinkled sugar as it gives a nice crust.
This was yummy, more of a blueberry crisp type dish than a cake. I served mine with cool whip topping. It worked well with the blueberries I had because they were rather large and tart but after being sprinkled with sugar and baked with the batter and topped with cool whip they were nice and sweet! great recipe!
excellent, moist, not too sweet...a winner!