Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick and easy, no cook recipe. It makes two pies, but don't worry, this will go so fast you will definitely need two pies! You can also use strawberry pie filling on this.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- 2 bananas
- 21 ounces blueberry pie filling
- Mix cream cheese and sugar well.
- Blend in cool whip.
- Slice bananas and divide evenly in the bottom of the pie shells.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of the bananas.
- Spread 1/2 can of filling over each pie.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
This pie was so good! I wasn't sure about adding the sugar because I thought it would be grainy and I was going to substitute it with powdered sugar but decided to follow the instructions. It came out great and the texture was smooth. I did however end up using 2 packages of cream cheese instead of one because I am a cream cheese fanatic! This pie was just what I was looking for. The only thing I don't like about it was...it disappears too fast! Thanks for the great recipe!
The pies were a hit! And the bananas in the bottom of the pie was a surprise. I substituted Dream Whip in place of the Cool Whip, and we liked the texture a lot. The next time I make it, I might substitute another filling...I bet that will be good too. Thanks for sharing this recipe, Junebug!
This recipe was actually quite tasty! I wasn't sure about the blueberry and banana combined, but it was wonderful! Thanks for sharing this extremely easy recipe, that is now a family favourite!