The combination makes this pie wonderful and not as sweet as some other pies. My blueberries and blackberries come in at the same time and I can make this pie every night and the kids will devour it. Be sure to stock up on vanilla ice cream to go with it!
- Place one portion of pie crust in pie pan.
- Place blackberries and blueberries in large bowl.
- Add sugar, cinnamon and flour and mix.
- Pour into pie crust and dot with butter.
- Add remaining pie crust to top (I sometimes lattice this.).
- Cook at 350 degrees 45 minutes until brown and bubbling.
- Top with vanilla ice cream.