1/2 Photos of Blondie Squares
this is a nice variation on a chocolate chip cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter one 10X15X1 jelly-roll pan, and line with parchment or foil paper.
- 2Set a rack at the middle level of the oven, and preheat to 350.
- 3In a mixing bowl,stir together flour, salt, and baking soda.
- 4Beat the butter with the sugars until combines.
- 5beat in the eggs, one at a time, and finally the vanilla extract.
- 6Stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture, then the nuts and the chips.
- 7Spread the batter in the prepared pan and bake for about 30 minutes, until well risen and firm to the touch.
- 8Cool in the pan on a rack.
- 9After cake is cool, invert onto a cutting board and peel away the paper.
- 10Cut into 2-inch squares.
- 11Storage: keep the blondies in a tin or plastic container with a tight-fitting lid.
- 12Or wrap individually and freeze in a tightly closed plastic container.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blondie Squares
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.8
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 112.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 2.7 g