1/1 Photo of Black & White Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is a very decadent, rich chocolate cookie! They are addictive, so watch out :) They are easy and quick to make. They were one of my favourite cookies when I was a kid.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together butter/margarine, sugars, vanilla and salt.
- 2Beat in cocoa powder.
- 3Dissolve baking soda in water and mix in.
- 4Stir in flour, then chips.
- 5Place dough by spoonful on a greased baking sheet.
- 6Bake at 325° for 14- 16 minutes.
- 7Do not overbake or cookies will dry out.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black & White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (952 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.0
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 115.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g