1/1 Photo of Black Forest Chocolate Bundt Cake
1 hr 30 mins
A delicious, rich, chocolate bundt cake made from scratch.
My Private Note
bundt c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Grease and flour a 10 cup (2.5L) Bundt pan.
- 3In large bowl, beat butter with brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time.
- 4In a separate bowl, sift flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix.
- 5Stir flour mixture into butter mixture alternately with sour cream - make 3 additions of flour and 2 sour cream.
- 6Stir in chocolate chips and cherries.
- 7Bake for approximately 1 hour.
- 8Let cool for 10 minutes; Loosen with knife. Turn cake over onto cooling rack and lift off pan.
- 9When cool, sprinkle with icing sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Forest Chocolate Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.9
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 78.0 mg
- Sodium 279.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: