1/1 Photo of Bisquick Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
South Carolina Girl's Note:
These cookies are very easy to make and addictive! This recipe is from a friend who made them without a recipe until we begged her to measure and write everything down. According to the Weight Watchers recipe builder, these are 2 points per cookie when I use "Heart Healthy" Bisquick. (Changing the sugar to Splenda does not lower the points.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Mix the first two ingredients.
- 3Add the Bisquick and chocolate chips. If the dough is very sticky, add a little more Bisquick.
- 4Roll the dough into balls.
- 5Roll the balls in sugar.
- 6Place the balls on a baking sheet and flatten them with a fork.
- 7Bake the cookies for 10-15 minutes. They should be light brown when they are finished.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bisquick Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.1
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 54.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk
reduced-fat peanut butter