These cookies are very easy to make and addictive! This recipe is from a friend who made them without a recipe until we begged her to measure and write everything down. According to the Weight Watchers recipe builder, these are 2 points per cookie when I use "Heart Healthy" Bisquick. (Changing the sugar to Splenda does not lower the points.)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the first two ingredients.
- Add the Bisquick and chocolate chips. If the dough is very sticky, add a little more Bisquick.
- Roll the dough into balls.
- Roll the balls in sugar.
- Place the balls on a baking sheet and flatten them with a fork.
- Bake the cookies for 10-15 minutes. They should be light brown when they are finished.