1/7 Photos of Big Fat Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
These are chunky yet crunchy oatmeal raisin cookies with a wonderful natural sweetness and a hint of cinnamon. I like these a lot and hope so will you! Feel free to add some chopped nuts of your choice if you like (but make sure to add some more liquid to the dough then).
My Private Note
big fat ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- 2In a big bowl cream butter with sugar. Add egg and honey and beat well.
- 3Little by little add the flour mixture. Knead into a dough (should stick together well but still be a bit crumbly).
- 4Fold in oatmeal and raisins.
- 5Shape the dough into balls of desired size (I make these big and fat as stated above--> balls the size of an egg). Place on a paper-lined baking sheet and flatten lightly.
- 6Bake in the preheated oven at 180°C (~350°F) for 15-20 minutes (will vary according to size of your cookies).
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Fat Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (644 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.8
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 213.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 3.6 g