Need I say more?
Make and share this Better Than Sex Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Make and bake cake as directed on package in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Poke top of warm cake every 1/2" with handle of wooden spoon.
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over cake and let stand until milk has absorbed into cake.
- Drizzle with caramel or butterscotch topping.
- Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until cake has chilled.
- Spread cool whip over top of cake.
- Sprinkle with toffee chips.
- Store cake covered, in the refrigerator.