Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is another one of those clipped from a magazine at some point in time. In case you haven't caught on by now.....I love cakes that you can bake up in a hurry using a cake mix.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cake mix and butter with a fork until crumbly.
- Pat into a greased 9X13 inch baking pan.
- Layer the remaining ingredients in order listed.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until top is lightly browned.
Wow! I made this for my son's 29th birthday and he loved it, and so did his friends. It is rich and gooey. I left out the nuts so my DH could eat it. Thanks!