Melt in your mouth delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream margarine, oil, and sugar.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- 3Add dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
- 4Roll into walnut size ball or use a 1 inch cookie scoop and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- 5Dip a glass in sugar and press each cookie to 1/4 inch thickness.
- 6Bake at 350 for 7 to 8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1591 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.6
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 61.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 0.8 g