1/3 Photos of Best Ever Cranberry Chip Cookies
The combination of sweet, tart, and the crunch from pecans...yummy. When I first saw these I thought, what a good fall recipe. Now I realize any day is a good day for these! I always double these. They usually go very fast but if not I refrigerate the dough for later use (up to 1 week)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream margarine, shortening and sugars.
- 2Then add eggs, then vanilla.
- 3Next dry ingredients and then chips, nuts and cranberries.
- 4Use medium cookies scoop and place on greased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes. Do not over bake, cookies should be moist and chewy.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Cranberry Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1470 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2206.4
- Calories from Fat 1168
- Total Fat 129.8 g
- Saturated Fat 38.1 g
- Cholesterol 148.9 mg
- Sodium 1289.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 253.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.7 g
- Sugars 170.2 g
- Protein 23.3 g