The combination of sweet, tart, and the crunch from pecans...yummy. When I first saw these I thought, what a good fall recipe. Now I realize any day is a good day for these! I always double these. They usually go very fast but if not I refrigerate the dough for later use (up to 1 week)
- Cream margarine, shortening and sugars.
- Then add eggs, then vanilla.
- Next dry ingredients and then chips, nuts and cranberries.
- Use medium cookies scoop and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes. Do not over bake, cookies should be moist and chewy.
Really good! Great mix of flavours. Remind me of Christmas!
A very good cookie. I left out the vanilla chips and used butter instead of margarine.
Super delicious cookies! I loved the chocolate and vanilla combination, along with the sweet tartness of the cranberries. My cookies also spread a little more than I would like. I wonder if it would help to use 3/4 cup shortening, and 1/4 cup margarine? I might try that next time, although the cookies are really good as is! Thanks!