Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love a good anzac and these tasty cookies are just that. The perfect texture of crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside with the added extra of fruit and nut, these are a real treat. The whole batch was gone in a day!
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees celcius, and line two trays with baking paper.
- Mix oats, flour, coconut, sugar, sunflower seeds and raisins together in a bowl.
- Melt butter and golden syrup together.
- Mix soda with the water and add to the melted butter and syrup.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and combine.
- Place tablespoonfuls of mixture on trays and just slightly flatten the tops with a spatula.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes, till done. Loosen while warm, cool on trays.