I love a good anzac and these tasty cookies are just that. The perfect texture of crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside with the added extra of fruit and nut, these are a real treat. The whole batch was gone in a day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 150 degrees celcius, and line two trays with baking paper.
- 2Mix oats, flour, coconut, sugar, sunflower seeds and raisins together in a bowl.
- 3Melt butter and golden syrup together.
- 4Mix soda with the water and add to the melted butter and syrup.
- 5Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and combine.
- 6Place tablespoonfuls of mixture on trays and just slightly flatten the tops with a spatula.
- 7Bake for 25 - 30 minutes, till done. Loosen while warm, cool on trays.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Anzac Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (636 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.0
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 9.5 mg
- Sodium 56.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g