1/2 Photos of Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
I especially love this cookie because it is essentially coconut, chocolate chips and nuts held together with the minimum amount of dough. Prep time includes chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together sugars and butter.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla.
- 3Stir in flour, baking soda and salt and mix well.
- 4Stir in chocolate chips, coconut and walnuts.
- 5Chill dough 1/2 hour.
- 6Drop by spoonfuls on cookie sheet.
- 7Bake at 350° for 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.6
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 91.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g