1/3 Photos of Berry Frost Pie (Raw Food)
Sydney Mike's Note:
Here is a fun & fruity, rich & creamy treat found on the internet! Amounts were tweaked a bit to fit into a 9" deep dish pie plate! Preparation time does not include time either to chill in the refrigerator or to freeze in the freezer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
FOR THE CRUST
FOR THE FILLING
- 1FOR THE CRUST ~ Using a food processor, process nuts until finely ground.
- 2Add dates & cinnamon & process until completely mixed.
- 3Press this nut mixture evenly into the bottom & up the sides of a 9" deep dish pie plate. Refrigerate to set the nut crust, about 30 minutes.
- 4FOR THE FILLING ~ Combine both berries & milk in food processor & process until well blended!
- 5When nut crust is set, pour filling into crust.
- 6EITHER refrigerate if intending to serve unfrozen, OR put in freezer for several hours if wanting to have a frozen dessert!
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Frost Pie (Raw Food)
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.4
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 45.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: