Here is a fun & fruity, rich & creamy treat found on the internet! Amounts were tweaked a bit to fit into a 9" deep dish pie plate! Preparation time does not include time either to chill in the refrigerator or to freeze in the freezer!
- FOR THE CRUST ~ Using a food processor, process nuts until finely ground.
- Add dates & cinnamon & process until completely mixed.
- Press this nut mixture evenly into the bottom & up the sides of a 9" deep dish pie plate. Refrigerate to set the nut crust, about 30 minutes.
- FOR THE FILLING ~ Combine both berries & milk in food processor & process until well blended!
- When nut crust is set, pour filling into crust.
- EITHER refrigerate if intending to serve unfrozen, OR put in freezer for several hours if wanting to have a frozen dessert!