1/1 Photo of Banoffee Pie
5 hrs 15 mins
This is a different version of Banana Cream Pie. The name comes from the bananas and toffee. I think you'll like this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cans of condensed milk in lg. saucepan and cover with water 3/4's up the cans. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmer, cover, and simmer for 4 hours, replacing water as necessary.(Milk inside cans will turn to toffee). Remove from pan and allow to cool.
- 2Cut bananas in 1/2-inch slices and cover bottom of crusts.
- 3Spread cooled toffee over bananas.
- 4Add another layer of bananas.
- 5Whip heavy cream until it turns into whipped cream. Add vanilla extract, sugar & coffee crystals. Stir until well blended.
- 6Heap whipped cream mixture on top of bananas.
- 7Sprinkle grated chocolate on top of whipped cream.
- 8Put in refrigerator for 1-2 hours to chill.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banoffee Pie
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 684.6
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 83.2 mg
- Sodium 352.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 74.1 g
- Protein 9.9 g