Delicious loaf of bread everyone will enjoy
Make and share this Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 170 deg Celsius
- Grease a 27 x 14 x 8 cm deep loaf pan
- Sift dry ingredients together
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter & sugar until light - 3 mins
- Add egg & vanilla essence, mix well
- Add oil, mix well
- Stir in banana
- Add dry ingredients & mix on low speed of electric mixer until just combined.
- Spread into greased pan
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Leave to cool in pan for 10 mins then turn onto a wire rack to cool.
- Let go completely cold before cutting.
- This makes quite a large loaf. For a smaller loaf, halve the ingredients and use a 23 x 14 cm loaf pan.