1/1 Photo of Banana Bread
1 hr 10 mins
Delicious loaf of bread everyone will enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 170 deg Celsius
- 2Grease a 27 x 14 x 8 cm deep loaf pan
- 3Sift dry ingredients together
- 4Using an electric mixer, beat butter & sugar until light - 3 mins
- 5Add egg & vanilla essence, mix well
- 6Add oil, mix well
- 7Stir in banana
- 8Add dry ingredients & mix on low speed of electric mixer until just combined.
- 9Spread into greased pan
- 10Bake for 1 hour.
- 11Leave to cool in pan for 10 mins then turn onto a wire rack to cool.
- 12Let go completely cold before cutting.
- 13This makes quite a large loaf. For a smaller loaf, halve the ingredients and use a 23 x 14 cm loaf pan.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.2
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 67.3 mg
- Sodium 331.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: