mmm mars bars :)
Make and share this Banana and Mars Bar Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a 7 x 11 x 21cm loaf pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Beat 150g butter and 1/4 cup (100g) brown sugar until pale and creamy.
- Beat in 2 eggs and 2 bananas, mashed.
- Combine 2 cups (300g) self-raising flour and 3 x 60g Mars Bars, chopped.
- Fold into the butter mixture with 1/2 cup (125ml) milk.
- Spoon into pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Combine 1 cup (150g) icing sugar, 2 tbs caramel topping and 2 tsp hot water.
- Drizzle over the cake to serve.