1/3 Photos of Bakery Style Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
The inspiration for this recipe was Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins posted by Lulabelle4822. They were great muffins but I was still trying to get closer to the local bakery's cookie recipe. I'm posting the recipe I've developed over several practice runs that I feel comes the closest to the bakery cookies. These make big, soft & slightly chewy pumpkin cookies loaded with chocolate chips. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl combine flour, sugar, spices, baking soda, baking powder & salt.
- 2In medium bowl beat eggs lightly then add pumpkin & butter. Whisk until combined then stir in the chocolate chips.
- 3Fold the wet ingredients into dry ingredients, just until moistened. Don't over mix.
- 4Spread a sheet of parchment paper over cookie sheets & drop 2 Tablespoons of batter about 2-3 inches apart on parchment.
- 5Bake at 350° for 15 minutes then cool on sheet for about 5 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool the rest of the way.
- 6These freeze well also. I cool completely, then place back on cookie sheets covered with parchment & freeze for a couple hours. Then fill large ziplock baggies with them & put them back into the freezer.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bakery Style Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1089 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.7
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 139.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g