1/4 Photos of Baked Raspberry Vanilla Pudding
From Creative Everyday Cooking. This uses frozen raspberries in syrup. If using fresh raspberries, just sprinkle with a little sugar before putting in dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees, lightly butter 9 inch pie plate or 1 qt shallow baking dish.
- 2Spread raspberries and their syrup evenly over bottom of the dish.
- 3Blend eggs, milk, cream, flour, 1/4 cup sugar, and vanilla together.
- 4Pour over fruit; sprinkle remaining 1 T sugar over top.
- 5Bake 20-25 minutes until set and golden around the edges.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Raspberry Vanilla Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.2
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 165.9 mg
- Sodium 64.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g