1/4 Photos of Baked Raspberry Vanilla Pudding
From Creative Everyday Cooking. This uses frozen raspberries in syrup. If using fresh raspberries, just sprinkle with a little sugar before putting in dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees, lightly butter 9 inch pie plate or 1 qt shallow baking dish.
- 2Spread raspberries and their syrup evenly over bottom of the dish.
- 3Blend eggs, milk, cream, flour, 1/4 cup sugar, and vanilla together.
- 4Pour over fruit; sprinkle remaining 1 T sugar over top.
- 5Bake 20-25 minutes until set and golden around the edges.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Raspberry Vanilla Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.2
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 165.9 mg
- Sodium 64.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g