From Creative Everyday Cooking. This uses frozen raspberries in syrup. If using fresh raspberries, just sprinkle with a little sugar before putting in dish.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, lightly butter 9 inch pie plate or 1 qt shallow baking dish.
- Spread raspberries and their syrup evenly over bottom of the dish.
- Blend eggs, milk, cream, flour, 1/4 cup sugar, and vanilla together.
- Pour over fruit; sprinkle remaining 1 T sugar over top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until set and golden around the edges.