1/2 Photos of Aussie Mango Bread
If you like mangos try this one. I'm sure you could make the mango pulp out of fresh ripe mangos if you have them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 6"x9" baking pan.
- 2Beat butter and sugar until creamy. One by one, add in the eggs.
- 3Stir in the remaining ingredients and then spread mixture into the baking pan.
- 4Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until lightly brown and firm.
- 5Cool pan for 5 minutes, then turn onto cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aussie Mango Bread
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.5
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 207.5 mg
- Sodium 746.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 37.8 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: