Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Everyone knows this recipe but I've found the ingredient to make these cookies over the top. It keeps the texture moist and not grainy. My method for dropping them keeps a nice shape too.
- Combine sugar and cocoa in a medium sauce pan.
- Whisk in milk and corn syrup.
- Add butter.
- Cook and stir until mixture has boiled for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla, peanut butter, oats, and coconut.
- Allow to cool in pan for 10-15 minutes.
- Scoop out with a cookie scoop and drop onto waxed paper. They will keep their shape.
- Allow to cool completely and store in airtight container.
I went through ALL of the gazillion identical no-bake cookie recipes on Zaar, and decided to try this one because it had the secret ingredient :-). They were great, and very easy! No need to try any of the other recipes; I'll stick with this one. Flavor is great, and texture is great. Thanks so much for posting!
These were very good. They were a bit gooey, however that is because I did some experimenting on them. I put in a few marshmallows and I did half colored rice crispies and half oatmeal. I was not much in the mood for all oatmeal.
I have to say even though they were a bit on the gooey side they were still very good. I can attest to that since my daughter has of yet to quit eating them!!
I made these for the Lets PARTY in the Contests and Events Forum.
well the secert ingredient really works thank you for posting .dee