1/2 Photos of Auntie's No Bake Cookies
Everyone knows this recipe but I've found the ingredient to make these cookies over the top. It keeps the texture moist and not grainy. My method for dropping them keeps a nice shape too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar and cocoa in a medium sauce pan.
- 2Whisk in milk and corn syrup.
- 3Add butter.
- 4Cook and stir until mixture has boiled for 1 minute.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Stir in vanilla, peanut butter, oats, and coconut.
- 7Allow to cool in pan for 10-15 minutes.
- 8Scoop out with a cookie scoop and drop onto waxed paper. They will keep their shape.
- 9Allow to cool completely and store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Auntie's No Bake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.5
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 64.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 5.0 g