Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Debbie Main, long time friend and high school classmate shared this recipe with me. It is so moist and delicious. Love the apricot flavor!!
- Heat oven to 325; Grease and flour bundt pan.
- Mix all cake ingredients into mixing bowl and blend on low speed 1 minute. Increase speed to medium and beat for 2-3 minutes more.
- Pour into pan and bake until light brown and it springs back with finger touch: 40-42 minutes.
- Prepare glaze.
- Cool cake 10 minutes. Take long, sharp knife around edges of pan and invert cake onto platter.
- Poke holes in the top with ice pick or skewer.
- Spoon the glaze onto the cake.