Carol's Mistletoe Kitchen's Note:
Debbie Main, long time friend and high school classmate shared this recipe with me. It is so moist and delicious. Love the apricot flavor!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) lemon gelatin
- 3/4 cup canned apricot nectar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 4 large eggs
- 1Heat oven to 325; Grease and flour bundt pan.
- 2Mix all cake ingredients into mixing bowl and blend on low speed 1 minute. Increase speed to medium and beat for 2-3 minutes more.
- 3Pour into pan and bake until light brown and it springs back with finger touch: 40-42 minutes.
- 4Prepare glaze.
- 5Cool cake 10 minutes. Take long, sharp knife around edges of pan and invert cake onto platter.
- 6Poke holes in the top with ice pick or skewer.
- 7Spoon the glaze onto the cake.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Nectar Cake
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.3
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.1 mg
- Sodium 288.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 29.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g