Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A wonderful apple dessert to make when apples are in season. Or year round if you want.
Make and share this Apple Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out the pie crust to fit a 12 inch pizza pan, turn under the edges and flute.
- Core, pare, and slice apples thinly onto the pie crust.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over the apples.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes .
- Remove from oven and cool 15 minutes.
- Combine powdered sugar, caramel flavoring and milk to make a thin glaze.
- Drizzle the glaze over the top of the warm pizza.
- Top with chopped peanuts.
- Slice and serve.
- YOU MAY USE A CARAMEL DIP FOR FRUIT IN PLACE OF THE GLAZE.