1/3 Photos of Apple Lasagna
This is a truly wonderful dessert--YES dessert! I would rather have this than any apple pie I have ever had. It's very easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 (21 ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- 2Combine Cheddar cheese, ricotta cheese, egg, white sugar, and almond extract in a medium bowl.
- 3Blend well.
- 4Spread one can apple pie filling over the bottom of a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- 5Layer with half of the noodles, and then the cheese mixture.
- 6Layer again with remaining noodles, and the second can of pie filling.
- 7Combine flour, 6 tablespoons brown sugar, oats, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small bowl.
- 8Cut in butter until crumbly, DO NOT OVERWORK.
- 9Sprinkle over top.
- 10Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- 11Cool for 15 minutes.
- 12Meanwhile, prepare garnish by blending sour cream and 1/3 cup brown sugar in small bowl until smooth.
- 13Cover, and refrigerate.
- 14Serve warm apple lasagna with sour cream garnish.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.1
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.4 mg
- Sodium 111.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 5.1 g