1/2 Photos of Apple Blueberry Crunch
A tasty dump cake recipe from Southern Living Weeknight Meals. What's more??? It's vegan! Top it off with some soy ice cream and you are good to go!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spread apple pie filling on bottom of 9 x13 baking dish.
- 3In a bowl, mix together blueberries and 3/4 cup sugar; spoon over apple pie filling in pan.
- 4Sprinkle cake mix evenly over the fruit then drizzle with melted butter.
- 5Sprinkle with walnuts and remaining 1/4 cup sugar.
- 6Bake 45-50 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Blueberry Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 590.0
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 466.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 82.0 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: