A tasty dump cake recipe from Southern Living Weeknight Meals. What's more??? It's vegan! Top it off with some soy ice cream and you are good to go!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread apple pie filling on bottom of 9 x13 baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix together blueberries and 3/4 cup sugar; spoon over apple pie filling in pan.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over the fruit then drizzle with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and remaining 1/4 cup sugar.
- Bake 45-50 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.