1/5 Photos of Anzac Biscuits With Macadamias (Australian)
POSTED FOR ZAAR WORLD TOUR 5. Try this variation on the classic by adding toasted macadamias. From http://allrecipes.com.au.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius
- 2Lightly grease a biscuit tray.
- 3In a medium bowl mix the flour, rolled oats, sugar, coconut and macadamia nuts.
- 4In a small saucepan combine the water, golden syrup and baking soda.
- 5Bring to a boil, then stir in the butter.
- 6When butter is melted set aside to cool for 5 minutes, then stir into the flour mixture with a wooden spoon.
- 7Place tablespoons of dough onto the prepared biscuit tray and flatten slightly with the back of the spoon. Leave about 3cm between each biscuit.
- 8Bake for 12 minutes for chewy biscuits, 15 minutes for crunchy. Remove from the baking sheet to cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anzac Biscuits With Macadamias (Australian)
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.7
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 209.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 3.6 g