1/1 Photo of Anzac Biscuits (Cookies)
Another recipe from the New Zealand foreign exchange student who shared her recipes with our community. These look delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the flour, sugar, coconut and oats.
- 2Melt the butter with the molasses.
- 3Dissolve the baking soda in boiling water; add to the butter mixture.
- 4Make a well in the center of the flour; add the liquid and stir well to combine.
- 5Place spoonfuls on greased cookie trays and bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anzac Biscuits (Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.8
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 41.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 0.8 g