Anne's Blooming Lovely Chocolate Cheesecake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 75 -100 g margarine
- 450 g digestive biscuits
- 1To make the base:
- 2Melt the margarine gently in a saucepan.
- 3Crush the digestive biscuits until they resemble fine breadcrumbs.
- 4Take the margarine off the heat and mix in the biscuit crumbs.
- 5Press this mixture into an 11" flan tin.
- 6To make the topping:.
- 7Mix the tofu, orange juice, orange rind or banana, cocoa powder, oil and sugar well, preferably in a food processor.
- 8Ensure a smooth consistency.
- 9If it doesn't mix well, add a few tablespoons of soya milk.
- 10Place over the base and smooth the top.
- 11Cook for 30-40 minutes at 175 degrees Celsius.
- 12Remove from oven.
- 13Cool. Chill in the refrigerator overnight.
- 14Add a topping of your choice such as slices of fresh orange or grated chocolate.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ann's Blooming Lovely Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.2
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 528.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: