Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 50 mins
Cook 0 mins
Anne's Blooming Lovely Chocolate Cheesecake
Make and share this Ann's Blooming Lovely Chocolate Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- To make the base:
- Melt the margarine gently in a saucepan.
- Crush the digestive biscuits until they resemble fine breadcrumbs.
- Take the margarine off the heat and mix in the biscuit crumbs.
- Press this mixture into an 11" flan tin.
- To make the topping:.
- Mix the tofu, orange juice, orange rind or banana, cocoa powder, oil and sugar well, preferably in a food processor.
- Ensure a smooth consistency.
- If it doesn't mix well, add a few tablespoons of soya milk.
- Place over the base and smooth the top.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes at 175 degrees Celsius.
- Remove from oven.
- Cool. Chill in the refrigerator overnight.
- Add a topping of your choice such as slices of fresh orange or grated chocolate.